Tuesday, May 25, 2010

5/25

It's Brennan's birthday! It's absolutely killing me that i'm not currently involved in some sort of production. I have my summer audition in a few days, depending on when the directors get back to me. It's gonna be my 9th summer with WDLT<3 i really do love everyone there. It may be drama filled, but family's fight, but eventually, they make it up, and it's like nothing ever happened. I feel like i can tell anyone there anything, and i can trust them with my life. The people that i have met there have truly shaped who i am, and without them, i probably would just spend my summer like everyone else in Audubon getting trashed, but that's not possible, being i have rehearsal EVERY night<3 i love it.
    Everyday after school, i feel like i need to go to the auditorium, and the play has been over for like 4 months. that's sad. I found my character shoes the other day, and they said "ADELAIDE<3" written in them. I cried for a few minutes. I miss Guys and Dolls, and my hot box babies :( Even though i see them in school everyday. It's just really sad to think that i'm not gonna have 3 of them next year bc they're seniors. This year was so fun, play wise. Ok, i'm just babbling about random stufff<3 cyaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment