Friday, November 1, 2013

Switching over

WOW! it has been SO long since i posted anything on this blog. to be honest, i forgot that i even had it. blogging was something i inherited through a friend back in high school, but i never really hung on to it much. I have a lot going on right now, and i'm getting nothing but negative vibes from the ever so popular Tumblr.com, so i figured i'd give this a shot.
 So let's see what has changed since my last blogging experience.

  1. i am now a junior in college
  2. i have completed a College Program working in Disney World
  3. my parents have gotten divorced, and my mom is now engaged
  4. my dad is still the same
  5. I live in new, much smaller house
  6. my brother cut off all his hair
  7. he has a new girlfriend
  8. i have a dog now, named Shyla, and she's a siberian husky
  9. i am probably close to 30 pounds heavier, but hey, it happens and i'm working on it
So now, we start blogging. Let's see how long this keeps up! Here's to a happy blogging life!

me then:

me now:





No comments:

Post a Comment