Monday, June 28, 2010

Hellooo s u m m e r

Summer has officially begun. Now i know it technically started once school let out, but summer consists of nothing but theater for me, and until theater started, it was just a break from school in my mind. So today was the first day of theater, and it was a blast. I love my cast already, we're really small, and i think once the awkward bubble that surrounds the first few days of theater pops, we'll be pretty tight. They may be young, but they're at that perfect age. No one talks. I know i'll later bite my words. But it's cool.
      We played the toilet paper game. Where you take as much toilet paper as you like, and then tell the kids that for every sq. of toilet paper they have, they have to tell us something about themselves. Poor mike thought it would be funny to take like half the roll. haha he was soo mad when he found out what it was actually for.
             I'll post the cast list tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment